Share Your Talent and Time
The Universal Circle of Women Is a Community
“Many hands make light work.”
Tina Thrussell was gifted with the vision of The Universal Circle of Women, but she knows that she cannot, as one person, bring this joyous vision to the world.
This organization must do more than talk about creating community, it must be a community…a community of joyful appreciation, supportive to self-awareness, self-acceptance and personal expansion that flows into the creation of a peaceful, harmonious world.
It will take many women working together to keep our community vibrant and healthy.
Will you be an active part of our community?
We are looking for women who value the opportunity to be in service to the world; women who understand that serving from a place of love expands them as individuals.
Whether you have one hour or several hours of your time to share with our community, we know you will appreciate the rewards that come with being a contributing member of our community.
We are looking for women to provide a vast array of services to launch our efforts become a ‘household name’. Whether you have any of these skills or talents to provide, or are willing to be trained to provide these services, we welcome your interest in growing our community.
We need help with:
- Administrative tasks, such as Database Management
- Communication tasks, such as: Updating our FaceBook page; posting notices on free internet advertising sites; advertising
- Research tasks, such as creation and execution of surveys to ensure we are meeting out members needs and attracting more members
- Technical tasks, such as Video-taping learning modules; Editing video and audio modules
- Creative Development tasks, such as developing or fine-tuning ‘learning modules’, writing informational articles for our resource pages
- Event co-ordination ( we do intend to make live events available in various locations around the globe)
While we expect these services will initially be provided as voluntary contributions to the organization, we do anticipate growing our community to the point of being able to hire paid staff for certain tasks. In the meantime, we offer not only the amazing psychological rewards you receive as a voluntary contributor to our community, there is also the benefit of exposure and recognition.
All contributing memebers will receive public acknowledgement on the website. (For those of you involved in entrepreneurial or business ventures, this translates into exposure for your business.)
Have time but not sure you have the skills to help?
We may be able to provide training for certain tasks. Please contact us and let us know what areas you are interested in. We are appreciative of any help that can be offered.
Do you have skills and talents to offer that aren’t listed here?
Let us know what you can offer to enhance our community that we haven’t thought of yet. We will all benefit from your contributions.
Apply to Help Out